The Delaware Model
The Institute for Public Administration's (IPA) primary academic partner is the Joseph R. Biden, Jr. School of Public Policy & Administration.
IPA is committed to strengthening its support of the programs and
services offered by the Biden School.
IPA manages the Biden School Internship Program and the university’s competitive Legislative Fellows Program and Judicial Fellows Program.
IPA provides significant support for graduate degree programs:
IPA provides additional support for undergraduate degree programs:
Student Placement and Training Support
In addition to degree-program support, IPA staff members also:
- Carry out student job placement and career counseling on an informal basis
- Participate in the student recruitment
and selection and anticipate providing greater support to Biden School
- Provide a number of research assistantships on an annual basis
- Work with the Biden School in promoting accelerated-degree options
- Provide support for advancing information
technology skills with students, staff, and faculty—particularly
geographic information systems (GIS) and Web-based service for public
agencies and instructional technology
For more information about the Academic Support Program, contact Lisa Moreland.