- How can our town implement a local job creation strategy?
- What industries are growing and declining, and how can our region capitalize?
- How successful have current policies been in attracting and retaining employers?
- How might emerging technologies and demographic changes affect our community's prosperity?
If you or your organization grapples with questions like these, the Institute for Public Administration (IPA) can help. IPA provides data-driven research and analysis, strategic planning, and training services to support the economic development efforts of governments, business groups, and community stakeholders across Delaware and the Mid-Atlantic region.
Harnessing the resources of the University of Delaware and partnerships with leading economic development organizations, IPA works on projects of all sizes and can assemble the expertise necessary to deliver you the products you need on the time schedule that works for you.
Economic Development Expertise
- Analyzing market trends and opportunities
- Evaluating economic development policies
- Studying project feasibility and impacts
- Facilitating strategic action planning
- Training public officials and practitioners
For more information about Economic Development at the Institute for Public Administration, contact Troy Mix.