The School of Public Policy & Administration
Alumni Association, known as the Alumni of Public Policy and
Administration (APPA), works to enhance communication among alumni,
support their professional growth, and augment SPPA efforts to provide educational and professional development opportunities for students.
All persons who are graduates of one of the school's
undergraduate and graduate degree programs are members. Students who
complete at least one full year of graduate study but have not yet
achieved a degree are also eligible.
The mission of the Alumni of Public Policy and Administration alumni association is:
- To promote SPPA, its alumni, faculty, staff, students and programs;
- To assist the faculty and staff in creating, supporting, implementing, and reviewing academic and programmatic activities;
- To provide educational and professional development opportunities for current students;
facilitate communication and provide opportunities for alumni to
continue their intellectual, professional, and social development
through their association with the School.
- To assist the school with the recruitment of students; and
- To foster the financial well-being of the school.
contributes time and energy each year to the annual alumni social, held
during UD's Alumni Weekend, and the biannual Alumni Scholarship
Fundraiser, which raises funds for the SPPA Alumni Graduate Student
Empowerment Fund. We encourage individual donations to this fund as
well, which can be made via the online giving form. Just write SPPA Alumni Graduate Student Empowerment Fund in the "Special Instructions" portion of the giving form.
Keep in touch!
order to stay informed of APPA activities designed to benefit both you
and future students, let us know where you are! Keep your information
up-to-date at UDconnection.